From time to time, Carbatec will run Special Offers, Promotions and Competitions (Promotions). Full terms and conditions of each Promotions will be published under our Specials / Terms & Conditions page outlining inclusions, exclusions and if they can be used with any other offer/promotion.
However the following Terms and Conditions apply across all ‘Promotions’ (unless otherwise stated).
- Festool Products and Accessories
- SawStop Products and Accessories
- Freight costs
Below is a list of Promotional Definitions often referred to in our Promotions:
- Clearance: Refers to a product that once all stock is sold, will no longer be a regularly stocked item by Carbatec. In some instances, Clearance products will be offered at a reduced price to clear. Unfortunately, no back orders are available for products labeled as Clearance.
- Sale/Special: is a product which is offered temporarily at a reduced price for the purpose of promotion. These items are available on back order if stock runs out in-store or online during the sale period.
- Limited Stock: means that the product is available in limited quantities. Once sold, these items will not longer be available for purchase or back order.
- Web Only Order: is a product which is available to purchase via our Website only and will be shipped via our Distribution Warehouse. Freight charges may apply.
- Special Order Only: a Special Order product is not a regularly stocked item but is available to order from our supplier upon customer request. A deposit or full payment maybe required at the time of ordering.
- Promo Code: is a code provided as part of a Promotion which is applied at the Checkout of the Carbatec Website and activates the related discount, offer or bonus.
Errors & Omissions
While we work to ensure all information on our website and printed materials are accurate and correct, occasionally, an error may occur and goods may either be incorrectly described or incorrectly priced in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all.
Should a error be made, we will (at our discretion) cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or seek your consent to continue with the sale at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the all money that you have paid.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.