Shipping charges are calculated by the size, weight and destination along with the quantity of items ordered. You will find a total weight listed for your order when you proceed to your cart. Please select the correct freight option for your order.
The following are the options available:
- Free Postage: Orders over $200 that are under 28kg in weight and under 1.2 meters long are eligible for Free Standard Postage via Australia Post. Click here to view criteria, exclusions, terms and conditions.
- Australia Post: Australia Post's trackable parcel delivery system.
- StarTrack Road Express: Delivery via StarTrack Road Couriers. Note that this is not an overnight service. (For orders over 25kg the receiver will need to provide a mechanical lifting device).
- StarTrack Road Tailgate: The delivery vehicle will be fitted with a hydraulic lift to lower your order to ground level. The receiver does't need to provide a mechanical lifting device.
Orders over 28 kgs will be processed once you have been issued a quotation from our Customer Service Team for freight.
When proceeding through checkout, freight is automatically calculated when possible. Should a quote be required, you still need to process your order through to Order Confirmation. A Customer Service Team member will call you to discuss your freight quote and if you accept this quote you will be charged for the freight. We will not dispatch your order until you have confirmed that you accept this quote - there is no obligation. Any changes to freight rates will be posted on this site as they become effective. If your order is eligible for Free Postage, the Free Postage option with $0.00 cost will appear as a Freight Option, select this option and proceed through the checkout as normal.
International orders coming soon...
Approximate Despatch and Shipping Times
Once your order is completed online we aim to despatch your order from our Distribution Centres within 2 Business Days (Monday-Friday). Orders are processed in order of receipt. Once dispatched, your order the shipping time will be based on your chosen Carrier. Below is an estimate of shipping times:
- Metropolitan areas of Capital Cities: 2 Business Days
- Regional Areas: 3-4 Business Days
Delivery of products classes as Dangerous Goods
Please note that some products are classes as Dangerous Goods for freight purposes. Some products will therefore not be eligible for shipping via Australia Post and may incur additional freight charges. Please check the Product Technical Specifications table for if your products are classed as Dangerous Goods
Authority to Leave
When placing an order online with Carbatec via the Checkout Page, there is an option provide the Freight Carrier with the ‘Authority to Leave’. This box is automatically ticked.
By leaving the "Authority To Leave" box ticked, you’re giving us authority to leave your order if you’re not home. The delivery driver will look for a safe spot to leave it and they'll place a card in your letter box to let you know where they've put it. If a safe spot can't be identified by the delivery driver, your order will be taken back to a local Post Office, StarTrack depot or StarTrack agent’s depot. A card will be left for you advising where and when you can collect your order.
Multiple Items & Merchandise Availability
Due to exceptional demand for some of our most popular stock items, in some instances there may be a stock outage. Items out of stock will be placed on backorder and shipped when stock arrives. Multiple item orders may be shipped separately. Carbatec will inform you of any delay should this be the case with your order.